Brad Chenette, Realtor/Broker
Here are some things you might like to know about me:
An Active Member of the Community
- I have lived and worked in the Northern Vermont and Greater Burlington area nearly my whole life. Raising 3 children with my wife of 39 years, Lynda. Now enjoying 6 Grandchildren, Love it !
- Fourth generation Vermonter. Family farm was in Berlin outside Montpelier.I know the Northern Vermont area well and use this knowledge in my marketing strategy.
- Brad's Grandfather, Guy Dindo, was a Real Estate Broker and past president of the Vermont Association of Realtors.
- Active in the Knights of Columbus, Serving on local government boards and with area youth sports programs through the years.
An Experienced Real Estate Professional
- Past “Realtor of the Year” of the Northwestern Vermont Board of Realtors (NVBR) with a total board size of approx. 500 Realtors.
- 2004-2006 Director to the Vermont Association of Realtors.
- 2003 President of the Vermont Multiple Listing Service (VREIN)
- Awards include Prudential Outstanding Sales Achievement, Leading Edge Society and President’s Circle Award while a Coldwell Banker and Prudential agent.
- Specialist in residential and Investment properties in Northern Vermont.
- State of Vermont “Brokers” License.The highest level of real estate license issued by Vermont.
- Have helped hundreds of buyers and sellers successfully complete their real estate transactions.
- My clients’ interests and concerns come first, and I maintain continual communication throughout the property buying or selling process.
Chenette Real Estate LLP was established in 2004 by Partners Brad and Dave Chenette having both earlier managed Coldwell Banker and Prudential Real Estate Agencies.