488 Kennedy Rd Granville, VT 05747 Get directions$99,900
- MLS# 4745655
- Listed 10 Days Ago
Explore the wild lands of Vermont from this private retreat in the woods. 17+ acres bordering the Green Mountain National Forest you'll find thousands of conserved acres of the Vermont Green Mountains to discover. Hike, back country ski, snowmobile, snowshoe your way through some of the wildest and best protected lands in the State, then relax in your warm insulated cabin in the woods at the end of the day. Furnished and ready to enjoy, the cabin has a wood stove, gas stove, gas lighting, also wired for an electrical generator. Mature softwood and hardwood trees and pleasant level cleared opening perfect for outside campfire and picnics. Accessed by a seasonal class 4 town road and improved driveway. Located just off scenic Vermont Route 100 South of Mad River/Sugarbush Ski areas and north of Killington. Come and see all the features this special property has to offer!
- Lot Description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Recreational, Secluded, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- Lot Size Acres: 17.2
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: Yes
- Roads: Dead End, Gravel, Public, Seasonal
- Lot Size Square Feet: 749232
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: VT-Addison
- Directions: Route 100 South from Waitsfield Village to Granville, right on Kennedy Road (just before town office).Follow up to driveway just before bridge.
- Source Property Type: Land
- Possible Use: Recreation
- Zoning: Unknown
- Source System Name: C2C
- Sewer: Other
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for 488 Kennedy Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.