- 231 Belknap Road, Berlin, VT, 05641 United States
- Gently sloping Vermont hillside with Southwest views to Paine Mountain and sunsets beyond. Potential of up to 4 house sites or one sizeable parcel for a private homestead. Preliminary Soil test pits completed for wastewater disposal options. Recently improved driveway access off Belknap Road. Additional sight improvement will be required along Belknap Rd for Town building permit. Selectively logged a few years ago under the direction of a forester, the property features a combination of open and mature wooded areas...
- South Burlington, VT, 05403 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 984 Sqft
- SOLD $233,000! Secure second floor end unit condo at Twin Oaks. Nicely updated, new paint and ready for new owner. Efficient gas heat keeps your energy costs in check. The open kitchen, dining and living room provides a nice sense of space and light. Private balcony overlooking grassy area perfect for relaxing with your favorite beverage. Assigned open parking space plus a carport that has a lockable storage room for all your gear. Refresh on a hot summer day in the sparkling association pool. Walk around the corne...
- Milton, VT, 05468 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1716 Sqft
- SOLD $280,000! Look at this sunny end unit Townhome, attached garage, granite kitchen countertops, hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, second floor laundry, loads of storage, private deck that overlooks a grassy lawn area, what else do you need? How about a high efficiency natural gas on demand heat/hot water boiler and the perfect location on the south end of Milton allows you to zip on I-89 in a flash.
- 138 Hinesburg Road, South Burlington, VT, 05403 United States
- 3 Beds · 1280 Sqft
- SOLD ! $400,000 !This wonderful home features unspoiled original hardwood floors with natural woodwork creating a warm and comfortable feel that you’ll be sure to fall in love with, as the current owner did in 1961! Energy efficiency updates include: newer windows, and furnace. Vermont Weatherization Program installed attic insulation and foamed basement exterior band joists. Full usable basement and enclosed back porch overlooking large and sunny private back yard ideal for garden and play. Plenty of off-street pa...
- Colchester, VT, 05446 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2550 Sqft
- SOLD $405,000 ! Historic Officer’s Row Townhome, lovingly restored utilizing authentic materials, trim, and hardware all with jaw dropping detail. Everywhere you look you will see and feel like you are in another era, long ago. Pleasant wood floors, natural wood trim, large windows, cozy nooks, and activity spaces for every member of your family. Storage galore in the most unexpected places. Both architects, the owners caringly and meticulously recreated a historical home all while gently incorporating modern featu...
- Essex, VT, 05452 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3204 Sqft
- SOLD $435,000 ! The Fairview Farmhouse built at the turn of the last century has been tastefully recreated for today active lifestyle. Many mature flowers, shrubs and fruit trees. Several vintage out buildings are perfect for hobbies, workshop and storage. Stone walkways lead to gardens and private spaces. Inside you will find a spacious kitchen with stone countertops, an island with prep sink and sunny breakfast nook. Original wood floors have been restored. On the south side is the family room plus sun room with ...
- Burlington, VT, 05401 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1440 Sqft
- True side by side duplex, mirror image, multi-level property. Bedrooms upstairs with full bath and individual full usable basements. Washer and dryersincluded for both units. Bonus unheated back room for each unit perfect for extra space or storage. Beautiful natural woodwork and hardwood floors. Separately assigned one side of the 2 car garage for each occupant. Nicely landscaped back yard with flat stone patio area to watch the sunsets. Easy distance to Church St, Champlain College, UVM or Medical Center.
- Barre, VT, 05641 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3804 Sqft
- This ultimate home retreat has all the space and features required for today’s ever-changing world. There are personalized spaces for home office(s), or entertainment. Outside discover wide-open 3+ sunny acres of land, perfect for gardens, games, pets and fun! Cannonball into the in-ground heated pool and relax around the patio. Large open dining/kitchen area flows into family room and directly opens to huge rear deck overlooking the pool. Formal dining room, central hallway and formal fireplaced living room all h...
- Waterbury, VT, 05676 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2530 Sqft
- This Vermont hillside haven welcomes you each time you return home. Breathe in the fresh air and gaze at the big mountain views from almost every window and floor. Versatile layout and rooms for everyone, and every activity. Multiple options for home office areas. Gather around the warm Hearthstone wood stove on a snowy winter evening or create your next gourmet meal on the huge kitchen island. 2 of the bedrooms have private baths, one on each of the upper floors. Level fenced-in play yard ideal for pets or childre...
- 59-61 North Willard St, Burlington, VT, 05401 United States
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 2272 Sqft
- Beautiful 2-unit property that feels more like a historic single-family home with accessory dwelling than just an apartment house. The spacious front unit has many original turn of the century features like, original woodwork, stained glass windows, doors, and hardware. Sit on the covered elevated front porch and enjoy the summer weather. The back unit has been extensively remolded with newer kitchen, bathroom, windows, and heat pump/AC unit. Surprisingly private back yard provides peaceful space for relaxing, BBQ ...